Warning: Last items in stock!
With Saturn R and its all-terrain wheels you will drive comfortably in city and country. The comfy stroller has a reversible seat unit that can be used from birth in lie-flat position. In addition, Saturn R is loadable up to 25 kg. Part of the iPro Series , Saturn R can be combined with a pram, as well as the ISOFIX-compatible infant car seat iPro Baby (i-Size) or Comfort Fix (ADAC: GOOD). For transport, Saturn R folds away compactly inclusive seat.
The softly padded seat makes any trip for your child a true luxury. Depending on the situation or mood, your little explorer can choose between two directions, either facing mum and dad or the street. The 5-point harness and front bar help keep your little one safe. For small naps, the backrest can be adjusted into lying position with one hand and the footrest adjusted in horizontal position, too. The large canopy with UV protection, as well as the warm boot cover offer optimum protection all weathers.
The height-adjustable push handle is also soft to the touch and comes with practical bottle holder for your next smoothie or Latte Macchiato. The stroller’s front wheels are swivelling or lockable and the parking brake ensures safety during your stops.
Our recommendation! The iPro Baby and Comfort Fix infant car seats are also available with ISOFIX base for even safer use and easier installation in your car.
• Premium, modern and elegant stroller with reversible seat unit
• Suitable from 0m+ to 25kg
• Canopy outer fabric is easily wipeable, resistible to dirt and liquid mess
• High-quality fabrics and aluminum frame
• All terrain wheels, rubber made materials
• Height-adjustable handle and one hand backrest adjustment.
• Soft padded, comfortable seat with full reclining position and adjustable footrest
• High-quality all terrain wheels, one-foot brake, lockable and swiveling front wheels
• 5-point safety harness
• Removable and extendable canopy
• Detachable front bar
• Can be combined with the separately available iPro Baby carseat to create a Shop'n Drive System.